Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Call of the Wild
#5
=D

I'll surely reply at a later point, asking for more C&C...once we finish.

Also, did I use "..." too much? I tend to do that, no matter how hard I try to avoid it.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 06:40 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:07 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 07:13 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:20 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 07:23 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)