07-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Asking two things in this thread:
One, for feedback on my new Empty Maw technique. And two, for suggestions for best moves. If you check my Technique Vault, you'll see I have several spaces availible for best moves, and I just really can't think of anything I like.
I'm looking for something that uses my newly aquired Raikinesis, as well as Telepathy, but any suggestions would help.
One, for feedback on my new Empty Maw technique. And two, for suggestions for best moves. If you check my Technique Vault, you'll see I have several spaces availible for best moves, and I just really can't think of anything I like.
I'm looking for something that uses my newly aquired Raikinesis, as well as Telepathy, but any suggestions would help.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

