Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quests
#6
Well lol I didn't know I cant remember when it was said and I tohught it mighta been when I was here first as GJ which neither of you were I dont believe so I was just saying.

Anyways thanks again.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quests - by Mal Nova - 07-20-2006, 01:16 AM
Quests - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-20-2006, 01:37 AM
Quests - by Jonathan Meer - 07-20-2006, 01:38 AM
Quests - by Mal Nova - 07-20-2006, 02:02 AM
Quests - by Jonathan Meer - 07-20-2006, 02:26 AM
Quests - by Mal Nova - 07-20-2006, 03:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)