Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Switch
#10
...Oh. Okay, sorry. For some reason I thought you were still unclear. Looking back, I honestly don't know why I thought that.

EDIT by Rad: Probably because you're a fag. Sheesh... you're really not on top of things, chixor.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Switch - by Claire - 07-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Switch - by Sage - 07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Switch - by Sage - 07-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Switch - by Sage - 07-22-2006, 12:25 AM
Switch - by Jonathan Meer - 07-22-2006, 03:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)