07-22-2006, 03:30 AM
Joke's on you!
I clicked the "quote" button!
On Topic Edit:
There definitely wasn't a "switcher hitter" option when I voted.
=(
I find it amusing how skewed the voting is. Nobody wants to be the good guy, but they still want to deny being evil.
EDIT by HF17: You once said you use the edit function. =(
\doesn't spam
EDITx2: Iunno if you undid my edit on purpose or not. =o
I clicked the "quote" button!
On Topic Edit:
There definitely wasn't a "switcher hitter" option when I voted.
=(
I find it amusing how skewed the voting is. Nobody wants to be the good guy, but they still want to deny being evil.
EDIT by HF17: You once said you use the edit function. =(
\doesn't spam
EDITx2: Iunno if you undid my edit on purpose or not. =o
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

