07-22-2006, 07:12 AM
I'll keep that in mind.
Ok, that may be the last post I can get in for two weeks, sorry but my parents finaly have a vacation so we're going to the lake. I might have internet access, but i'm not getting my hopes up.
So while i'm gone I give you full pemission to use my character however you need to Hercule. Or if you want to just move on without me and i'll catch up. Either way it's up to you.
Ok, that may be the last post I can get in for two weeks, sorry but my parents finaly have a vacation so we're going to the lake. I might have internet access, but i'm not getting my hopes up.
So while i'm gone I give you full pemission to use my character however you need to Hercule. Or if you want to just move on without me and i'll catch up. Either way it's up to you.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.

