07-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie ChunThat's one exception. I thought you were going to bring that up, but I was hoping not. That's special, 'caus ethe Grand Kai asks her (in a sense).
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Speaking of zeni in the afterlife...
What about people who request for Babas services on Grand Kais planet? How do they pay her?
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
They'd be revived and then would pay her
Source: Can I...
In those cases, Uub, the people essentially paid and then they were paid back. We just don't care to be too technical with the in-between stuff.
Uh you don't need to explain anything to me, I know they paid for themselves by paying the others back. I was giving him an idea for revival.
To Jackie just make sure everything is paid back so we don't have any problems *thumbs up*
EDIT: This all clear to everyone now?

