Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Two person RP
#1
Me and Bebi were both writing the same quest and I noticed this so I pmed him and asked if he wanted to do the quest together and we agreed to but I just wanna ask should I reply to his rp and post what I already wrote(it would actually make sense it wouldn't throw either story off) I would feel bad doing this though because it would boost my post count.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Two person RP - by Sol - 07-29-2006, 06:19 AM
Two person RP - by Sol - 07-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Two person RP - by Mal Nova - 07-29-2006, 06:48 AM
Two person RP - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-29-2006, 12:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)