08-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Alright, so I actually knnow what I'm gonna do.
I think overall, David was put against Goliath. Garlic did one of the best of the round and Gokua did average. This was Gokua's chance to really show he should have gotten a better score.
It WAS close. Gokua DID bring it, but not enough.
I'm sorry Gokua, but I think Garlic edged you out here. You really stepped it up, proved you wanted this, but in the end were just out-drawn.
So Gokua, you're eliminated and Garlic, you'll move on.
I think overall, David was put against Goliath. Garlic did one of the best of the round and Gokua did average. This was Gokua's chance to really show he should have gotten a better score.
It WAS close. Gokua DID bring it, but not enough.
I'm sorry Gokua, but I think Garlic edged you out here. You really stepped it up, proved you wanted this, but in the end were just out-drawn.
So Gokua, you're eliminated and Garlic, you'll move on.

