Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
I really don't make sig's but id figure it would be fun to try so here you go

[Image: 1684022737062396793_rs.jpg]

My bad i didnt put the crew name right. Well if you like it tell me and Ill edit it.


My true feelings: Awful.
Don't take it the wrong way, but:

The picture isn't cut at all well.

The small text is unreadable.

The text doesn't blend in.

Do you use Photoshop?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help - by Aiden - 08-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Help - by Shun - 08-10-2006, 06:17 AM
Help - by Chase - 08-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Help - by Aiden - 08-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Help - by Aiden - 08-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Help - by Shun - 08-10-2006, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)