Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Woot!
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Also, things differ. You can't, see them, but they differ. =D

If you can't see them, then it doesn't matter. >.>

Anyway, you get all kinds of cool points for a Chaos sig. His first form was by far the coolest. Then they had to go and ruin it.


1. I was j/k

2. Who's Chaos? O.o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Woot! - by Chase - 08-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Woot! - by Kaden - 08-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Woot! - by Chase - 08-13-2006, 10:11 AM
Woot! - by Kaden - 08-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Woot! - by Kaden - 08-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Woot! - by Kaden - 08-13-2006, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)