Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A second attempt...
#1
[Image: kakashids0.jpg]


What do you think? Keep in mind that both for this and for my last one, I didn't use brushes.

Eh? C&C Please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A second attempt... - by Chase - 08-14-2006, 12:28 PM
A second attempt... - by Chase - 08-14-2006, 12:59 PM
A second attempt... - by Chase - 08-14-2006, 01:03 PM
A second attempt... - by Alexander Trafford - 08-14-2006, 07:18 PM
A second attempt... - by Alexander Trafford - 08-15-2006, 01:58 AM
A second attempt... - by Jonathan Meer - 08-15-2006, 03:03 AM
A second attempt... - by Chase - 08-15-2006, 04:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)