Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SE quest
#3
I suppose I misunderstood the rule. i was under the impression that you posted letting the staff know you were finished, and then you were not to bug them about it again for 72 hours... otherwise, they have to go searching through every recent RP to see if it's finished.

I apologize for not knowing the full extent of the rule. Staff can feel free to delete this thread, and ignore our thread for 72 hours... I didn't mean to screw up...

*idiot*
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SE quest - by Aqua - 08-23-2006, 07:36 AM
SE quest - by Jewtastic - 08-23-2006, 07:38 AM
SE quest - by Aqua - 08-23-2006, 07:45 AM
SE quest - by Jonathan Meer - 08-23-2006, 07:49 AM
SE quest - by Aqua - 08-23-2006, 07:53 AM
SE quest - by Jonathan Meer - 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)