Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#8
In explanation for the post I just did...

My character came in and realised that neither he nor Hercule could do what Hercule did before or else they would have, since it got three enemies down in one hit. He recomended his idea which both went for not realising it would be so difficult.

The plan I did I at end can go to the dogs, since the last one did, and since I figure you would like to RP in this fight as well, sorry I kind of got into it.

Oh, and the attack my character used at the end was this:

Asharic Spikes:
Spice holds out his hands with his palms facing his opponent. Small pinpoints of light appear in the center of them. A spike erupts from it and shoots forward. When Spice wants it to the spike grows more spikes that extend from the first. Spice can create as many spikes as he wants, but it is very difficult to create even more then ten. The attack puts a great deal of strain on his body, and though it seems to use up a lot of Ki (which it does), the spikes retract back to his body. This retuns Spice's Ki, but not instantly, the Ki very slowly builds up to it's state before the attack.

Just thought you would like to know incase of future battles.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 08-27-2006, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)