Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
quest
#6
The time isn't exactly important, Paragus. Things happen. You can roleplay now. You already know your reward. You don't have to wait on me to roleplay. I fail to see what the issue is.

I'll have it graded shortly. For future reference, be patient. When I say I'll do something, I'll do it. Thanks.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
quest - by Tempo - 09-02-2006, 04:02 AM
quest - by Jonathan Meer - 09-02-2006, 04:11 AM
quest - by Tempo - 09-02-2006, 04:12 AM
quest - by Tempo - 09-03-2006, 12:54 AM
quest - by Orion - 09-03-2006, 02:30 AM
quest - by Jonathan Meer - 09-03-2006, 02:58 AM
quest - by Tempo - 09-03-2006, 04:49 AM
quest - by Jonathan Meer - 09-03-2006, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)