09-16-2006, 05:57 PM
As admins are the only ones able to do this, I have something that needs done.
I need to be put into the roster as a saiyan. So my Oosaru powerup can have an affect on my max ki. Until then, I assume that I will still be able to use it in full effect, even though the max ki isn't displayed on my roster?
I need to be put into the roster as a saiyan. So my Oosaru powerup can have an affect on my max ki. Until then, I assume that I will still be able to use it in full effect, even though the max ki isn't displayed on my roster?
"Maria..."
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.

