Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#10
Dear god I am sorry. The last post was awful. I'm going on a tour with the choir today so I had to get something up, plus I needed to finish homework that i'm still catching up on from the last trip.

Sorry again. My posts will improve when I become a bit more organised.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 09-17-2006, 07:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)