Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
missing tps plz
#1
I'm in XTC, but am not getting the points from the HQ/other upgrades. I think I should be getting 17, but for the past two or three weeks I've just been incredibly lazy about asking for them

So if anyone can change the TPs I'm supposed to be given weekly, that'd be quite spiffy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
missing tps plz - by Vejita I - 09-30-2006, 10:10 PM
missing tps plz - by Alura - 09-30-2006, 10:15 PM
missing tps plz - by Celena - 09-30-2006, 10:41 PM
missing tps plz - by Mal Nova - 10-01-2006, 04:48 AM
missing tps plz - by Jonathan Meer - 10-01-2006, 04:52 AM
missing tps plz - by Alura - 10-01-2006, 05:12 AM
missing tps plz - by Mal Nova - 10-01-2006, 07:27 AM
missing tps plz - by Jonathan Meer - 10-01-2006, 07:44 AM
missing tps plz - by Alura - 10-01-2006, 07:56 AM
missing tps plz - by Celena - 10-01-2006, 01:02 PM
missing tps plz - by Jonathan Meer - 10-01-2006, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)