Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding Quests
#4
I see what you're saying. I'm just stating that staff probably won't do it.

I'm not saying the idea is totally ridiculous. It's not. Just, if someone like Raditzu attempted a quest, and someone like I did...who do you think could include the necessary quality in the expected word count?

Which brings up this issue - some people just aren't good enough to have earned the rewards they ask for by the word count. So they wouldn't get better, because they'll never shoot for higher.

As vague as I'm being, I think you probably get what I'm saying.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Regarding Quests - by Sullivan - 10-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Regarding Quests - by Sullivan - 10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Regarding Quests - by Kaden - 10-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Regarding Quests - by Kaden - 10-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Regarding Quests - by Claire - 10-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Regarding Quests - by Old Pigero - 10-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)