Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding Quests
#8
Sure its possible, but all it really does is make more work for everyone. Honestly, I abhorr having to think about my word count when I write. I add in shit without even realizing it. Additionally, now the staff have to go through and verify all the word counts out there.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Regarding Quests - by Sullivan - 10-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Regarding Quests - by Sullivan - 10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Regarding Quests - by Kaden - 10-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Regarding Quests - by Kaden - 10-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Regarding Quests - by Claire - 10-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Regarding Quests - by Old Pigero - 10-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)