Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding Quests
#10
My word count differs on how much I can dish out. I mean, when I have no idea where to go... It's usually really small. While, if I know what I'm going to do, I bring it out and bust some good shizit out.

Word Count doesn't mean anything really, but this was said in another RPG I was in. Word Count may not mean anything, but the more in length, the more you can fit in. Meaning more word can mean more description and such.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Regarding Quests - by Sullivan - 10-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Regarding Quests - by Sullivan - 10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Regarding Quests - by Kaden - 10-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Regarding Quests - by Kaden - 10-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Regarding Quests - by Claire - 10-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Regarding Quests - by Old Pigero - 10-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Regarding Quests - by Aqua - 10-04-2006, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)