Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ummm
#4
It won't permanently affect anything. The worst that could happen is you miss your Sunday TPs, in which case they could be manually added anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ummm - by Medraut - 10-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Ummm - by Ander - 10-08-2006, 03:17 AM
Ummm - by Medraut - 10-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Ummm - by Ander - 10-08-2006, 03:22 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Ummm - by Medraut - 10-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:43 AM
Ummm - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 03:55 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Ummm - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)