Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ummm
#6
Ahh alright, everything is back now, but I seem to have lost the TPs and Money I received for the quest I did. >.<

My stats seem to be back at the starting point of 240 across the board and missing the zeni reward as well. >.<


Any chance this could be corrected?

Pretty Please?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ummm - by Medraut - 10-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Ummm - by Ander - 10-08-2006, 03:17 AM
Ummm - by Medraut - 10-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Ummm - by Ander - 10-08-2006, 03:22 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Ummm - by Medraut - 10-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:43 AM
Ummm - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 03:55 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Ummm - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Ummm - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)