Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weighted clothing
#4
Okay, this is the second time people have called me rude, can you point out exactly what I said that was so rude. I can't see the problem, was it the God damn it part? I say stuff like that all the time, it's just me trying to be funny. Or is it because I didn't say please? I'm confused, I'm seriously not trying to be rude. Well anyway like I said show me what I did wrong and I'll make sure not to do it again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Weighted clothing - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Weighted clothing - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 03:58 AM
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Weighted clothing - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Weighted clothing - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Weighted clothing - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)