Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weighted clothing
#6
Alright then, I asked Krillin about a week ago and he said the three day rule didn't really matter most of the time. From now on I'll make sure to wait three days before making a thread in the questions board, also I'll try to make sure I'm more polite when asking for assistance from now on.

Sorry if it appeared rude, it wasn't my intention, oh and thanks for the update.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Weighted clothing - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Weighted clothing - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 03:58 AM
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Weighted clothing - by Claire - 10-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Weighted clothing - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Weighted clothing - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Weighted clothing - by Alura - 10-08-2006, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)