Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#11
I'm back, since all my personal issues have been currently taken care of.

I know I sent us into a dragons body, but figured that if we destroyed it from the inside, we would be done a lot faster. Plus it'snot something you get to RP every day, or all that often in general.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 10-15-2006, 07:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)