Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#12
Ah yes. I do recall, again after I really should have. Hmm. Well if I could use my Asharic Shards, but not burst the orb, the Ki might manage to keep the breath away for as long as I could hold it.

That's about the best thing I could think of, if we do go through with the crazy inside the dragon thing.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 10-17-2006, 01:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)