Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another way of posting <tag>
#4
Your describing a completely different type of RPG there. The point of this place is you're writing the pages to an interactive book. There are literary styles and elements that can't be used effectivly if you can't have some control over another's character, if only limited.

Don't get me wrong, those kind can be fun, I've done them. But then again I'm not anymore, when push came to shove I quit those in order to have time for this one. Thats says something about this system.

That said, if its a mutual agreement and each post reaches the word count minimum I have no personal objections to it, if that matters at all. Staff makes the rulez.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another way of posting <tag> - by Jonathan Meer - 10-19-2006, 02:59 AM
Another way of posting <tag> - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-19-2006, 04:10 AM
Another way of posting <tag> - by Ashe - 10-19-2006, 04:30 AM
Another way of posting <tag> - by Rem-13 - 10-20-2006, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)