Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Planet =D
#5
I know. What I'm saying is that when somebody teleports they need to notify in the Capsule Corp board. Even though 17 did the teleporting, Pigero needs to make a teleporter post saying he was transported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Planet =D - by Old Pigero - 10-22-2006, 06:14 AM
Planet =D - by Claire - 10-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Planet =D - by Ander - 10-22-2006, 06:34 AM
Planet =D - by Banned Dana - 10-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Planet =D - by Ander - 10-22-2006, 06:41 AM
Planet =D - by Claire - 10-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Planet =D - by Banned Dana - 10-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Planet =D - by Ander - 10-22-2006, 06:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)