Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About Reijin...
#5
Essentially... I did it for a few reasons. I was involved in a storyline at the time that introduced the character as the villian of the saga, and at the time I was Future Trunks. During this time period, and many times since (currently, for example) I encountered moments when my regular activity was questionable, which lead to the obvious of literally about ten people a month posting a join form for the character. While most people shrugged and informed them that he was taken, it bothered me, and after some thought I approached the staff, asking if when we did the Potarra Fusion for Future Trunks and Chibi Trunks, could we not try to make a bs excuse to split them (as we'd done before with Namekian fusion, like the show always did too) and actually have them be permanently fused. This left me with no character, so I took the villian.

As for the Naruto image, its Sasuke (and sometimes Itachi). The reason is that being a custom, its the CLOSEST I've really found to an image of the character in my head. I still feel that Sasuke looks a bit too young for my character, but he's acceptable. Another decent image would be the one I edited on the front News page. The bandana is actually a blood soaked shred of Videl's clothing.

Hope I answered your questions Smile
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About Reijin... - by Banned Dana - 10-26-2006, 12:33 AM
About Reijin... - by Belle Hibiki - 10-26-2006, 12:35 AM
About Reijin... - by Claire - 10-26-2006, 12:54 AM
About Reijin... - by Alura - 10-26-2006, 01:35 AM
About Reijin... - by Ashe - 10-26-2006, 05:08 AM
About Reijin... - by Claire - 10-26-2006, 05:06 PM
About Reijin... - by Ashe - 10-26-2006, 08:02 PM
About Reijin... - by Celena - 10-26-2006, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)