Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About Reijin...
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Torbie
Yes that was all the questions I had about your character.

On a completly different note, how do I get a new signature?

I never got a chance to see the original one, but yeah, there's a Workshop that you can get to through the QSU board (I believe). Just post a [Sig Request] thread and ask if someone can make a thread using your character, and viola Smile
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About Reijin... - by Banned Dana - 10-26-2006, 12:33 AM
About Reijin... - by Belle Hibiki - 10-26-2006, 12:35 AM
About Reijin... - by Claire - 10-26-2006, 12:54 AM
About Reijin... - by Alura - 10-26-2006, 01:35 AM
About Reijin... - by Ashe - 10-26-2006, 05:08 AM
About Reijin... - by Claire - 10-26-2006, 05:06 PM
About Reijin... - by Ashe - 10-26-2006, 08:02 PM
About Reijin... - by Celena - 10-26-2006, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)