Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About Reijin...
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Torbie
Yes that was all the questions I had about your character.

On a completly different note, how do I get a new signature?

I never got a chance to see the original one

Same here. Was it really so bad that Burter called it horrid? I want to see it Torbie.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About Reijin... - by Banned Dana - 10-26-2006, 12:33 AM
About Reijin... - by Belle Hibiki - 10-26-2006, 12:35 AM
About Reijin... - by Claire - 10-26-2006, 12:54 AM
About Reijin... - by Alura - 10-26-2006, 01:35 AM
About Reijin... - by Ashe - 10-26-2006, 05:08 AM
About Reijin... - by Claire - 10-26-2006, 05:06 PM
About Reijin... - by Ashe - 10-26-2006, 08:02 PM
About Reijin... - by Celena - 10-26-2006, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)