10-02-2008, 07:20 PM
This is like Edward Scissorhands dating Pamela Anderson.
Or like someone with a foot fetish dating Pamela Anderson. Maybe her feet are exceptional, but I wouldn't fucking know, because for the past 10 years or so, HER BOOBS HAVE BEEN IN THE WAY.
=/
=/
=/
=|
We didn't see Piccolo, so I am hoping that will be the part of the movie that embodies all the coolness and CGI.
Or like someone with a foot fetish dating Pamela Anderson. Maybe her feet are exceptional, but I wouldn't fucking know, because for the past 10 years or so, HER BOOBS HAVE BEEN IN THE WAY.
=/
=/
=/
=|
We didn't see Piccolo, so I am hoping that will be the part of the movie that embodies all the coolness and CGI.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana

