11-12-2006, 10:06 PM
For those who don't know, I'll be wrapping up the current saga. To close PC up, I need a BRIEF (brevity is the soul of wit people) summary of where your character stands and which questions you need answered in my final post. Please keep your posts as short (yet concise) as possible.
NO DISCUSSION!
I don?t want to weight through 7 pages of BSing, just post what you want/ need included regarding your character in my final post(s).
NO DISCUSSION!
I don?t want to weight through 7 pages of BSing, just post what you want/ need included regarding your character in my final post(s).
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

