11-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Krillan - NP
Vegeta- give me more, since I think there should be some substantial info about you (and your standing) in my post.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
EDIT: Super Buu - where are you? what NPCs are you interacting with? And do you need any storyline loop holes closed for you?
Vegeta- give me more, since I think there should be some substantial info about you (and your standing) in my post.
Turles- I'll make sure to note that
Kol - I'll include either your capture/ death, or your escape (we'll see :-) )
EDIT: Super Buu - where are you? what NPCs are you interacting with? And do you need any storyline loop holes closed for you?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

