11-12-2006, 11:08 PM
I need a summary on the Kyrtaean part of the saga. I haven't kept up with it at all. Is there anyone, besides I think Zarbon, still active in this saga from that branch of the storyline?
If so, please answer the following:
Where are you guys? What are you trying to do? What have you done/ who have you done it with? and what questions do you have that need answering?
If so, please answer the following:
Where are you guys? What are you trying to do? What have you done/ who have you done it with? and what questions do you have that need answering?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

