11-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
I need a summary on the Kyrtaean part of the saga. I haven't kept up with it at all. Is there anyone, besides I think Zarbon, still active in this saga from that branch of the storyline?
If so, please answer the following:
Where are you guys? What are you trying to do? What have you done/ who have you done it with? and what questions do you have that need answering?
Ok, recently when brought to the planet and told by Craetor that he's working with a secert organization, myself and Jeice have worked on taking out a tower and are now fighting Maxi.
Our location: Outside a few hundred yards away from the ship we arrived in.
Current Status: Myself: Breathless and regaining strength hoping Jeice delivers on a Big Bang Attack.
If you want me to go back further I'll do so.

