11-13-2006, 12:08 AM
edit: nevermind.
I'm 4 pages (in word) into my write up guys... I'm trying to make this worth your time but there is a lot to include and a lot of lose ends to tie up... plue this is my first chubbs saga. So when i post it... be gentle.
I'm 4 pages (in word) into my write up guys... I'm trying to make this worth your time but there is a lot to include and a lot of lose ends to tie up... plue this is my first chubbs saga. So when i post it... be gentle.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

