11-13-2006, 03:21 AM
*is on Roomate's labtop while he's in the shower*
I'm really glad you guys liked it. It was a bit more rushed than I wanted it to be, but I have class and work most of tommorow. So, I wanted to go ahead and wrap it all up tonight. ^_^
I'm really glad you guys liked it. It was a bit more rushed than I wanted it to be, but I have class and work most of tommorow. So, I wanted to go ahead and wrap it all up tonight. ^_^
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

