11-13-2006, 03:30 AM
No big deal Jeice. I only posted it in the Dragonbourne saga thread because I finished it 30 seconds before the computer lab closed on me @.@
But your last post kind of ties in with what I said happened. I had you defeating the NPC so your post doesnt need to be deleted. Just read what I've posted in the Dragonbourne thread so that you can move on accordingly (in relation to the storyline).
Oh, and thanks to all of you who gave me the info summaries. And you're welcome for the wrap up. It really was my pleasure ^_^
PS: You can see it by linking to my last role play through my profile
But your last post kind of ties in with what I said happened. I had you defeating the NPC so your post doesnt need to be deleted. Just read what I've posted in the Dragonbourne thread so that you can move on accordingly (in relation to the storyline).
Oh, and thanks to all of you who gave me the info summaries. And you're welcome for the wrap up. It really was my pleasure ^_^
PS: You can see it by linking to my last role play through my profile
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
![[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/darooman/AquasigII-1.jpg)
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

