Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#22
Quote:You can't expect me to sit here and smile at the fact that after months of the Tokens Being inactive but always on my mind. That after I go after the new set. It's like a OMG! TOKENS!!! Frenzy.

That's like saying that I shouldn't buy Broadway because you already have Park Place. I wasn't here first go-around. I am now. And there is also a reason i'm going for the third level token... because i can! foo!
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Aqua - 11-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Saz - 11-17-2006, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)