Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Really, why kill him now to search for all the tokens when Retane can find half, then kill him and take that portion, save you the trouble. Tongue

Or both of you can simply double team Cell jr and kill him if he ever happens upon any tokens. Big Grin

j/k or am I?

Btw after I reread what I said earlier it seemed like I was trying to start something, just wanted to clear up that I was not. ONly making a suggestion because I think you two could really have a great fight and I just wanted to throw it out there. I apoligize since that really wasn't any of my business any way.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Saz - 11-17-2006, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)