Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1)
#42
I do believe I'll have to wait until after thanksgiving to get started on this... I might even have to hold off all together because as the end of the semester is piling up I have a lot to do with my classes, internship, job, and moving back home for the winter break. We'll see and I'll keep you posted burter.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Sol - 11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Saz - 11-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Tokens Discussion (Current Holders Pg 1) - by Aqua - 11-20-2006, 11:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)