11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Kollifum, Super Buu, and I finished the remaining grading a couple nights ago.
I think Raditzu's planning something about some sort of new system - I forgot how it works, btw, so someone on staff please enlighten me - or something like that.
Hey man, he's the boss, and if I rush him he takes away my sammich. =(
I doubt he/whoever's assessing rewards is gonna totally rape you on waiting. Granted, uh, that's not like, a promise or whatever.
I think Raditzu's planning something about some sort of new system - I forgot how it works, btw, so someone on staff please enlighten me - or something like that.
Hey man, he's the boss, and if I rush him he takes away my sammich. =(
I doubt he/whoever's assessing rewards is gonna totally rape you on waiting. Granted, uh, that's not like, a promise or whatever.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

