Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please, I want opinions.
#1
I have tried two different styles of roleplaying the one I did for Spiritken and before.


And the one I am using for Dante?


Which one do you like more?

And could I please have some C&C on my roleplaying style/Character?


I'm trying to improve by taking information from the rate the person above you thread, but posting this just seemed smarter.


(Spiritken Training) This was my life.

Previus Roleplaying style.


[S] Croix Noir

Current Style.


Yeah.. I make spelling errors with word, so there might be some in this post.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Please, I want opinions. - by OldNoriAccount - 12-01-2006, 05:13 AM
Please, I want opinions. - by OldNoriAccount - 12-05-2006, 01:38 AM
Please, I want opinions. - by Old Pigero - 12-05-2006, 01:58 AM
Please, I want opinions. - by OldNoriAccount - 12-05-2006, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)