Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tell me what you think
#1
For those of you that have read my stuff here on chubbs, Im asking for you opinions on my work. I play Silver the hedgehog on FoF and Im more happy with my one post there than I am with most of my stuff on chubbs.

How well am I portraying the old guy? What do you like/dislike, ect. Just a general CnC I guess, let me have it =o
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tell me what you think - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Tell me what you think - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Tell me what you think - by Yamu - 12-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Tell me what you think - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-20-2006, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)