12-16-2006, 03:21 AM
I think Electric Zap would fly if you just took the 'Electric' part of it away. Other than that, good moves. Chains would probably be awesome - I've had something called 'Liquorice Whip' which is basically just like that which I've had in the pipeline since I joined Chubbs pretty much. XD Since Buu's arms can do pretty much the same, though, I passed it onto A17 for his Ki Whip. I might take it in the future if only for the awesome name.
Some of those are really innovative. Silencer, Demented Portal, and the stealth aspect of Shadow Orb are all sweet. Those are just a few that I like. Windstorm is also a really cool melee thing which I can see being used a lot.
Really you have to find the moves you can see being used often and not just as a one-off. I found my Sonic Scream to be way more adaptive than I originally thought, and it's been featured often in my DA:C RPs.
Some of those are really innovative. Silencer, Demented Portal, and the stealth aspect of Shadow Orb are all sweet. Those are just a few that I like. Windstorm is also a really cool melee thing which I can see being used a lot.
Really you have to find the moves you can see being used often and not just as a one-off. I found my Sonic Scream to be way more adaptive than I originally thought, and it's been featured often in my DA:C RPs.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

