Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MoA?!?!?!
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
I can't partake in this if it's in a month or two and I'm sure none of CU will be in it either, since we're planning an alliance thing.

I thought you quit CU?

Gah, anyways, yeah, then if it has to be immediate right now tuesday at the latest type thing, then I won't participate. No big deal, its not like I'm deadset on it anyways, so I don't want to screw over all of CU.

to be honest I don't need a ton of people for this, a handful would work..hell I could do it with 4 people. As for it being get this done by tuesday..no..I'm more interested in it being at the pace of the writers. People have lives, have writers block so on and so forth. But with all things certain time lines will have to be met. considering this won't be for a few months I just want to get an idea of how many people will be in this so I can lay out a story.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MoA?!?!?! - by Toshiro - 12-16-2006, 02:04 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-16-2006, 02:05 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Toshiro - 12-16-2006, 02:08 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 02:30 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Saz - 12-16-2006, 03:51 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:16 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Aiden - 12-16-2006, 04:21 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 04:31 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Toshiro - 12-16-2006, 04:38 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-16-2006, 04:44 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 05:41 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Alura - 12-16-2006, 05:45 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Mal Nova - 12-16-2006, 06:44 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Banned Dana - 12-16-2006, 06:57 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Alura - 12-16-2006, 07:38 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-16-2006, 07:40 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Alura - 12-16-2006, 07:45 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-16-2006, 07:55 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Ashe - 12-16-2006, 07:57 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Alura - 12-16-2006, 07:59 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Mal Nova - 12-16-2006, 08:41 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-16-2006, 08:49 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Mal Nova - 12-16-2006, 09:03 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-17-2006, 12:37 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Medraut - 12-17-2006, 12:38 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Banned Dana - 12-17-2006, 01:15 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Saz - 12-17-2006, 01:22 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Tempo - 12-17-2006, 01:46 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-17-2006, 02:25 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Medraut - 12-17-2006, 02:39 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 03:33 AM
MoA?!?!?! - by Banned Dana - 12-17-2006, 12:44 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-17-2006, 04:11 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Ashe - 12-17-2006, 06:53 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Rose - 12-17-2006, 07:00 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Celena - 12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Old Dave - 12-17-2006, 07:20 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 11:46 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by King Cold444 - 12-18-2006, 09:13 PM
MoA?!?!?! - by Mal Nova - 12-18-2006, 11:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)