12-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
For the record, Nappa also got to change characters during DA:C and his current role was, like Tapion/Kollifum, vastly more important than Kid Buu's, who is merely a meager soldier. Hell, Kid Buu's really only roleplayed around 5 times, which last I checked wasn't close to the amount of times either Tapion or Nappa roleplayed prior to their switches. If anything, they should have had to wait until the end of DA:C as well, but instead they got their changes. Why should those two get a change and not Kid Buu and Grandpa Gohan? (I recall he was asked to wait until the end of DA:C to change as well).
I don't mean to stir up any trouble, but I'm just having trouble seeing the logic =/ *backs away slowly*
I had asked yes, though whether or not I switch anymore.. I duno. Ironically enough though, I can't even be who I wanted to be because someone came behind me and approved someone else to be that person. Oh well though =o
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号

