12-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Sorry, I've been studying for the past week or so in order to not fail math. Also sorry for not getting to posting yet, also sorry for not thinking of checking this to see if you asked something.
Anyways. My plan? Well... I figured that I would run into something and fight it briefly before Greyloch comes through the hole I created and crushes it while holding you. I would be attacked a bit, then nibbles would come and give us the vaccine, then we would somehow over come, or just avoid Greylock and dramaticaly escape death by making it out just before the facility explodes. Or the other think I thought was that the facility doesn't explode and everything, other then the whole betrayal thing before was simply a ruse to get us weak and more suseptable for the virus so we could become zombies and aid their plot for world domination. Then we somehow overexert ouselves and dramaticaly make our way out of the facility.
But that's just me, it all comes down to you.
Anyways. My plan? Well... I figured that I would run into something and fight it briefly before Greyloch comes through the hole I created and crushes it while holding you. I would be attacked a bit, then nibbles would come and give us the vaccine, then we would somehow over come, or just avoid Greylock and dramaticaly escape death by making it out just before the facility explodes. Or the other think I thought was that the facility doesn't explode and everything, other then the whole betrayal thing before was simply a ruse to get us weak and more suseptable for the virus so we could become zombies and aid their plot for world domination. Then we somehow overexert ouselves and dramaticaly make our way out of the facility.
But that's just me, it all comes down to you.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.

